Rinard Mills

Rinard Mills 10/18/18

And the red leaves by the roadside fall and floated one by one…Griswald from Lawrence. Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn.

Rinard Mills is pictured on the kiosk at the Frontier boat ramp on Route 7, along with many other interesting items.

Rinard Mills 10/8/18

The New Mat Red Hats moved their September 13 location to the Carroll Senior Center because the Boathouse at Marietta reported water lapping onto its patio. Sherry Kirkbride brought her pot of famous potato soup that the gals all think quite tasty. In fact there was a request to bring it next month.

Rinard Mills

A like – the picture of a mill on the Beacon newsletter. Isaac Rinard came into the area with his buhr-stones from Pennsylvania. He started a mill at Lieth Run and later Rinard Mills. The post office of 1846 was spelled Rinard’s Mills and later changed to Rinard Mills in 1893. It closed in 1992.

Pages